Monday, September 28, 2009

MANDATORY VACCINE OR YOUR FIRED!

MANDATORY IMMUNIZATIONS FOR 500,000 IN NY

The problem with this vaccine is summed up  here...

"The government is starting an unprecedented system to track possible side effects as mass flu vaccinations begin next month."

"Possible Side Effects?" This vaccine is unproven. We have no idea. Yet the government is making it mandatory. First on health care workers, then our kids. My doctor off the record said NO WAY!  The line is drawn and as for me and my house, we will not serve this false lord.

4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine that somebody could FORCE a flu shot on me. Then again, I don't make a very good sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's good for the Goose then it should be good for the Gander!

    Why don't the Heath Care workers want this? That is the real question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The health care workers are now in revolt---

    Our military personnel are going to be getting their mandatory swine flu shots in a week to 10 days...
    I must confess-I never liked the idea of that policy--some shots in the past were rather in the experimental category...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They will not waste a crisis even if it made up. If we don't hurry up and take the shot today, tomorrow we will die. One way or another. Red pill or blue?

    ReplyDelete