Sunday, August 16, 2009

A WTP (We The People) American

It is not a secret of who I would like see hold the highest office the next time around (If our country is still here). I want someone who resembles my beliefs and convictions. And there are some out there. I am a huge proponent of 2 ladies, Palin and Bachmann. Both have had a life before politics, something that is eerily missing in our present ruling trash. I came across a quote from Michelle Bachmann this morning...

"Before party, I'm a conservative first.

"I believe in equality of opportunity, not equality of result, and that's the big dividing line between liberals and conservatives," she said. "Conservatives believe that each individual is important and deserves protection of their inalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

"These rights come from our creator," she continued, "Government neither gives them nor does government have the power to take them away. … I believe my job as a member of Congress is to secure those inalienable rights.

"The heart and soul of who we are as a nation is in the Declaration of Independence; the Constitution is the framework for how we uphold those rights; and the Bill of Rights goes on to secure those rights to the individual, protecting individual rights from big government," she said.

Why don't we hear more of this? Why?... Because many in office believe just the opposite. And they have been able to silent most of the others. But Congress-Woman Bachamann is proud of our country. Proud of the real America. Not the new in-visioned one of the other Michelle whose husband would like to destroy and then remake it.

Palin-Bachmann 2012... brings a tear to my eye in the utter meltdown the press, progressive left (same thing) and established republicans would have. I WOULD LOVE IT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment