Friday, July 3, 2009

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I just found out that Sarah Palin has decided to step down as governor of Alaska. Todd Palin told FOX News that his wife will concentrate on "doing the things for Alaska and the country" that she is passionate about and cannot do as governor with the limitation and constant opposition she deals with within the state. My hope... my prayer... is that she will run for president in 2012.

WE NEED A REPRESENTATIVE OF WE THE PEOPLE!

One of us. Not a east coast bureaucrat. Not an elitist. But a person with a heart and soul of the founder's intentions.

God tells us that if you are in/of Him, "You will be hated by the world." As I have said before... the big tent talk is for the circus, I want a leader whose heart and soul is straight and true.

Over the next few weeks I will be making comments of what I want in those that represent me. I have also added a new website to discuss these things called thegirlsturn2012.com We need new faces to lead us today. Those like Palin, Bachamnn and others are a start to save our republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment