Friday, January 22, 2010

Interested?

Patriots. I salute you all. We who believe in Constitutional freedoms and the fundamentals of our founders, are at a point in history that will either have our children and grandchildren saying thank you for preserving our republic, or.... asking us why we didn't do more. I KNOW I WILL WANT  TO TELL THEM I DID EVERYTHING I COULD. But what will that be?


As with Common Sense by Thomas Paine, we all have the ability to make an impact in the world around us. For some it is by the printed word.  For others it is by design and visual. Making a statement is our goal. Changing the hearts of the misguided is what we hope to do. But how? How can we have an impact in this fight for freedom?

If you go back and review this blog, you will know my heart. Our founders, by the hand of God, gave us the greatest country the world has ever seen... period. As citizens, it is up to us to preserve. We write on our blogs, we talk to those that will listen. But in the end, where does it lead? What impact does it make in the world?

DontTreadWear.com

As a graphic artist over the last 10 years I have seen what design can do. Images, even simple graphics can have a huge impact. Look at what a simple word like "Change" did for that Barry guy. But also look at what "Dont Tread on Me" has done in return. The powers of be have rendered it as domestic terror.  Do you think they are afraid? Just a  patriotic flag of our history. Why are they worried? Because they know the meaning and the impact words can have on their progressive movement.

DontTreadWear.com

I believe that we can have an impact. I believe that we can make a difference. This is the year that we can change the world. Not for something new. But back to our foundation.

DontTreadWear.com

 My goal is to promote our founders. Promote our history. Promote  our future.


Interested?  Email me at bryan@beseendesign.com

2 comments:

  1. Would that I had the funds, my friend... would that I had the funds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have a separate site w/ the prices et.al.?
    i like the one - If you don't have a gun...buy one...
    C-CS

    ReplyDelete