Monday, November 9, 2009

As the world turns...

Teacher beheaded in Philippines

Police in the southern Philippines say the severed head of a kidnapped schoolteacher has been found in a bag at a petrol station.
Gabriel Canizares was abducted by the group Abu Sayyaf three weeks ago. His body is still missing. 

So as not to be one day charged with a hate crime against this wonderful, peaceful and tolerant muslim religion, I will comment no more.

Here is a great site of Islamic virtues...
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

 

3 comments:

  1. So as not to be one day charged with a hate crime against this wonderful, peaceful and tolerant muslim religion, I will comment no more.

    Ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warrior - I really am afraid the day is coming. I would also stand at all cost for the rights of those who disagree with me... even though they are wrong.
    Karen, thanks for stopping by. I don't think it is loonie... I think it's pure biblical evil. God bless his family. And God save us.

    ReplyDelete