Friday, April 9, 2010

Enemy of the Republic... Phil Hare

"I don't care about the Constitution!"

Ok, once again for the back of the class... this is the OATH he took when he became a congress person....

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

Yes he is a democrat. Yes he is from Illinois. So yes you could call him mentally ill.

Your word is sacred. It use to mean something. In fact at one time it was even more binding than a piece of paper. But today the word honor is so illusive. No longer is trust even plausible.  Politics and I'm sad to say life is just a broader game of Survivor. Screw the other person with a smile if it gets you where you want to go. That is sad.

This Hare piece of crap at the least needs to step down. He has openly rebuked his oath and LIED! HE IS NO LONGER WORTHY OF CALLING HIMSELF A CITIZEN!  Then again... most in the c(r)apitol (both parties) are just pathetic. If he won't leave, I hope there are enough patriots left in that state to remove him and then sue his ass for breach of contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment