Thursday, August 26, 2010

Poverty Pimp... I mean reverend!

"The Rev. Walter Fauntroy, the non-voting delegate who represented the District of Columbia from 1971 to 1991, called on African-Americans to organize a "new coalition of conscience" to rebut the rally scheduled for Saturday at the Lincoln Memorial featuring Fox News pundit Glenn Beck and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.
"We are going to take on the barbarism of war, the decadence of racism, and the scourge of poverty, that the Ku Klux -- I meant to say the Tea Party," Fauntroy told a news conference today at the National Press Club. "You all forgive me, but I -- you have to use them interchangeably.""

Two bit punk. That's all this fauntroy is worth... if that. Vermon like this, who title themselves as reverend or father... like jackson, flager and sharpton, know nothing about judging a man by the content of a person's character. Their souls are wrapped in hate and vile. Poverty pimps like this, it is sad that many listen to. It's sad that many will follow.  But this is not their country. And rest assured I will not let them take mine. I am a hyphen free American. I AM THE TEA PARTY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment