Monday, March 23, 2009

You might be a militia...


At first I thought it was along the same lines as Jeff foxworthy's "You might be a Redneck". But wait... they're serious. A government agency has actually published details of what a militia person might look like. I'm in trouble. Are you? Here is the official document leaked from my regiment... I mean sources.

Download the document:MIAC Strategic Report

I guess just having the snake on the flag is all they need. But I also recently left the Republican party and now consider myself a Pro-Life Libertarian. (Even joined their mailing list.) Few other things in there to. Especially the Y2K thing. Still using up all the batteries I stored. And I started a blog. And I don't think Obama is a natural born citizen. And... (they left out listen to to country music)

They wouldn't dare point out a muslim extremest. But a God fearing, flag waving, Nascar fan, history reading, FOX watching, gun owning patriot has been tagged and is ready for the internment camp. (Sources tell me it's in New Mexico being set up by the united nations. Black helicopters are flying between there and Mexico!)

This report stigmatizes Libertarians as well as those who are anti-abortion, anti-illegal immigration, or Constitutionalists as “right wing extremists”. LISTEN... those who are dissatisfied with the current status quo in our political parties, have now been branded by government institutions as “right wing extremists!” They consider us just a hop, skip, and jump away from joining a violent paramilitary organization intent on domestic terrorism. They've also stressed that groups like this have been shooting law inforcement officers across the nation.

Really?

Back it up.

They can't. They just need the illusion.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Bryan - thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I only have a minute (at the hospital with my daughter) - but I have skimmed your blog - and I am impressed. Can't wait to get some time to site down and check it out more. See ya in "the camp"

    ReplyDelete